General Counsel Services
The Law Offices of Manotti L. Jenkins provides General Counsel services to small businesses. These services are primarily transactional services such as: contract drafting and analysis; coordination and execution of mergers and acquisitions, including due diligence; direct counsel to business executives on employment-related, healthcare, and real estate matters; general coordination and execution of the legal aspects of business deals; and handling/coordinating all other legal matters that arise for a small business client.
The Firm's General Counsel services also include spearheading and directing litigation strategy in the event legal disputes arise.
Why Choose Us?
- We are highly skilled and experienced in the areas of Intellectual Property, Commercial and Civil Litigation, Commercial Transactions, and Sports and Entertainment Law.
- Our lead attorney, Manotti L Jenkins, is an award-winning litigator, publicly recognized by his peers as a Super Lawyer for consecutive years.
- Our team has strong Partner experience working in large, highly respected, and nationally recognized law firms. We know how to get the job done.
- We have an experienced team with a combined 25+years of courtroom, litigation and settlement experience.
- We are highly skilled and experienced in drafting and negotiating agreements with an eye toward protecting clients in the event of litigation.
- We bring the experience of a large law firm with the ability to focus on the specific needs of each of our clients. We are always there when you need us.