Intellectual Property Law
The Firm handles intellectual property (IP) matters for clients of all sizes, from large and medium-sized corporations, to small and start-up companies and individual technology inventors.
We handle IP issues on the front end, i.e., acquisition of the legal protections for clients such as patents, copyrights and trademarks; we help clients to monetize, maintain, and add value to their IP through licensing, negotiations and advice; and we protect clients on the back-end by enforcing their IP rights through direct communications with violators, litigating their IP rights in court if that becomes necessary, and negotiating out-of-court settlements.
Thus, the Firm takes a comprehensive approach to handling IP matters for its clients. This gives the Firm a very broad perspective on handling IP issues for a very broad class of clients.
Why Choose Us?
- We are highly skilled and experienced in the areas of Intellectual Property, Commercial and Civil Litigation, Commercial Transactions, and Sports and Entertainment Law.
- Our lead attorney, Manotti L Jenkins, is an award-winning litigator, publicly recognized by his peers as a Super Lawyer for consecutive years.
- Our team has strong Partner experience working in large, highly respected, and nationally recognized law firms. We know how to get the job done.
- We have an experienced team with a combined 25+years of courtroom, litigation and settlement experience.
- We are highly skilled and experienced in drafting and negotiating agreements with an eye toward protecting clients in the event of litigation.
- We bring the experience of a large law firm with the ability to focus on the specific needs of each of our clients. We are always there when you need us.