Sports & Entertainment Law
The Firm represents sports & entertainment clients. For our sports clients, we draft, analyze and review business agreements; handle any and all litigation that may arise; handle all of their IP matters; and serve as their General Legal Counsel with respect to their business affairs (for profit and non-profit) beyond sports, as well as planning and putting into place their business activities beyond their sports careers.
While we are not "sports agents," meaning we do not directly negotiate with professional sports entities on behalf of our clients, we provide legal services beyond what traditional agents provide, particularly since many agents are not attorneys (and even the ones who are do not provide the breath of legal services we provide for our clients).
For our entertainment clients, we draft, analyze and review their business agreements; handle any and all litigation that may arise; advise them on all manner of activities in the entertainment arena; handle all of their IP matters; and identify and negotiate deals with prospective agents, managers, and other necessary professionals for them to have successful careers.
Why Choose Us?
- We are highly skilled and experienced in the areas of Intellectual Property, Commercial and Civil Litigation, Commercial Transactions, and Sports and Entertainment Law.
- Our lead attorney, Manotti L Jenkins, is an award-winning litigator, publicly recognized by his peers as a Super Lawyer for consecutive years.
- Our team has strong Partner experience working in large, highly respected, and nationally recognized law firms. We know how to get the job done.
- We have an experienced team with a combined 25+years of courtroom, litigation and settlement experience.
- We are highly skilled and experienced in drafting and negotiating agreements with an eye toward protecting clients in the event of litigation.
- We bring the experience of a large law firm with the ability to focus on the specific needs of each of our clients. We are always there when you need us.